Tuesday 23 April 2013

I am so sorry! (Sketchbook Snippets)

It's been a very VERY long time since I have posted here. I am ashamed.  To say I ran out of steam early on in this venture would be an understatement.

The thing is that when I finish my work the last thing I want to do was fiddle about with a temperamental scanner/computer/blog. However, that's just laziness and I promise to try much harder. I intend to put a lot more effort and thought into this blog. So to that end, here are some recent snippets from my sketchbook.




Yes, those are Jaffacakes... 
I've been fairly obsessed with drawing horses lately, I don't know why I ever stopped, they're just so jaunty! Also my love for fine-liner has been rekindled. Can you tell?
I hope you are all having a really good week,
With Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment